Wednesday, July 9, 2008

getting to know Josh


Josh is a very kind, funny, and hard working man. He recently graduated from the Northwest Lineman College in Meridian, ID, and is currently employed in an apprenticeship in Powell, Wyoming. He enjoys his job very much and is hoping to eventually be employed in south eastern Idaho so we can raise our family close to home. Josh played football and basketball in high school and still enjoys some competition every now and then. He knows 'almost' every word to any country song ever written and loves to play "Who sings it?" with me in the car. I try to let him win on occasion:) We have been married for a year and a half and i cant imagine my life without him. He works very hard to support our family and he rarely complains about me being a lazy housewife. I love him very much and i cant wait for our daughter to meet and love her daddy like i do.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Josh is also known as the "fun" uncle. He'll be a great dad and will spoil his little girl like crazy!

Anonymous said...

Wait, I thought I was the "fun" uncle!

Nice to see you've finally joined the blogging evolution.

Anonymous said...

Jared I hate to be the one to break it to you, but you're the funny "looking" uncle.

Mark said...

Here's a who sings it question for Josh:
"You can dance, you can jive, having the time of your life.
See that girl, watch that scene, dig in the dancing queen."